Free online roulette: where to practice and how to win?
You can find free games whether in web casinos or on the websites dedicated to game rules and strategies. Make sure that the site you’ve chosen for demo gaming follows such criteria:
- It doesn’t ask you to register to get access to online roulette.
- The time for gaming is not limited.
- If it’s web casino, make sure it’s legal and licensed by industry authorities.
- Choose websites that have a good amount of games to offer.
- Make sure you won’t be interrupted by intrusive adds while you play.
- Search for the sites that can help you with the rules and strategies.
It’s highly recommended to try demo game first before betting real money. It’ll help you to:
- learn all betting options;
- understand the game flow;
- develop your own strategies;
- find out what bets are the best;
- learn to manage your bankroll.
Free online roulette is a perfect tool to practice and ind out how to win money.
Brief game rules
Roulette is a very simple game. It uses a table with special layout and a wheel with ball for random number selection. Your goal is to guess what number the ball will select. There are many types of bets available in the game. The more numbers they cover, the lower the payouts are. You’ll get the biggest prize if you’ll guess a concrete number the ball will show. It’s called straight and it pays 35 to 1.
Such wager types as split, street\trio, corner and line\basket cover 2, 3, 4 and 6 numbers. The prize depending on bet type is from 17 to 1 to 6 to 1.
There are also outside bets in online roulette. They cover many numbers but the payouts are rather small. These wagers are Odd/Even, Red\Black, 1 – 18, 19 – 36, 3 columns and 3 rows with 12 numbers. All the bets except columns and rows pay 1 to 1. The two wager types left offer 2 to 1 payouts.
Online roulette betting tips
The main idea of all the game strategies is to get the biggest profit, while covering all the possible risks. The popular betting strategies are:
- Seven corners. It uses 7 corner bets to get the best payouts possible.
- James Bond. The idea is to cover numbers 19 – 36, zero and 13 – 18 line bet.
- Martingale method. In this strategy you’re choosing the same color each round. If you lose, you double the wager.
There are a few more popular betting methods like Voisins du Zero, Nighbors and Jeu Zero, but they’re not available in American Roulette.